If you want to preorder the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or Gear, you can starting at 9:o0am EST, today. According to a news release, we just received from Samsung PR reps the Galaxy Note 3 will be available it he U.S. in October as well as the Galaxy Gear.
The Galaxy Note has wider (5.7inch) full HD Super AMOLED touchscreen, 3,200mAh battery, 13 MP camera, 3GB RAM with a new soft-textured back covers in black, white, pink or wild orange. It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor, and running Android 4.3.
Not to miss out on the the colorful rainbow options of the Moto X and iPhone 5c, Samsung will also offer exchangeable back covers in dozens of additional colors.
New Samsung Software Features Include:
- S Note - lets you write, organize, edit and browse notes with a user-friendly interface and the Easy Chart feature.
- Action Memo allows users to handwrite a note, and automatically execute a function or convert that handwritten information into formatted content.
- Scrapbook enables users to organize or track down content and collects source material or URLs allowing them to easily refer back to the original source.
- The Screen Write feature captures the full screen image of the current page on the device and allows users to write comments or additional information onto the captured image.
- S Finder allows users to expansively search for content on their device regardless of the type.
- Pen Window by drawing a window of any size, anywhere on the screen, users can open another application window.
Like the Galaxy S4, the Note 3 camera also features Dual Shot / Dual Recording / Dual Video Call, Drama, Sound & Shot, Animated Photo, Eraser, Night, Best Photo, Best Face, Beauty Face, HDR (High Dynamic Range), Panorama, Sports, Golf, Surround Shot.
The Galaxy Note 3 will offer an S View Flip Cover with a larger window for more functionality, including the ability to take a photo using the S View window, control your music, or take a quick note through the window with your finger or S Pen. It will be available in an array of colors, including Black, White, Wild Orange and Blush Pink.
So far, we can't find the pricing in the U.S. Since it is selling for £149.99 in the U.K. with a contract, we suspect a price around $299.99 and a discount if ordered with the Galaxy Gear or Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition.
Be forewarned that Samsung likes to put its high-end smartphones on sale to sell them over the holidays.