Wireless and Mobile News Advertising Program
- Wireless and Mobile News was named in the Top 150 Gadget Blogs by Konector (73 out of 150.)
- Our audience is a community of mobile users and confusers seeking fresh quick information.
- Our style of communication is "pure news."
- The most popular feature is the "Review of Reviews."
- Other popular features are our "Top Best Coolest" round-up articles of smartphones, apps, and breaking news.
- 85% of the visitors are from the United States.
- 82% of readers own or plan to own a smartphone.
See Quantcast visitor and page view stats.
For statistics and advertising help contact pr[at]wirelessandmobilenews.com or call (626) 921-NEWS.
Wireless and Mobile Has These Advertising Opportunities:
We support JPG, GIF and Flash (but not too flashy) formats.
We do not accept pop-up, pop-under or screen takeover ads. We do accept the newer drop-down hover format.
Better Header Deal - exclusive $2,000 a month for 330,000+ impressions. Your ad becomes part of the header on the top of the page. It is an exclusive sponsorship.
Boxer (300 x 250) Ad Packages
Right Side Only Top AD
- Super Sized Top-of-the-Line Package- $1000 a month for 200,000 impressions.
- Power Package - $600 a month for 100,000 impressions.
- Nice Fill Package - $400 a month for 60,000 impressions.
- The Impressionist - $300 a month for 40,000 impressions.
- Good Cover - $150 a month for 20,000 impressions.
(300 x 250) Secondary Ad Right
- Queen Sized Package- $800 a month for 200,000 impressions.
- Cloase to Text Package - $500 a month for 100,000 impressions.
- Filling the Story Package - $300 a month for 60,000 impressions.
- Middle of the Road - $250 a month for 40,000 impressions.
- Good Reading - $100 a month for 20,000 impressions.
Payment must be received in advance.
The lower ads on the bottom of the page are at 50% off the Secondary Ad Right. Other ad sizes are available upon request.
Affiliate programs are welcome.
NOTE: Wireless and Mobile News does not use colloquial language or publish disparaging remarks.