As the world waits to find out about the actual facts abour the iPhone 5 release, specs and details. We're coming to the smartphone buying season over through the holidays. It has gotten very confusing and harder than chosing only one pair of shoes to travel around the world throughout all climates. Do you go for comfort, style, speed or technical details? What smartphone will be the right fight for you?
When I'm out in public, people asked me what is the best smartphone and I reply it depends what you need. We've boiled down the major attributes for each of the top best smartphones this fall to just one factor for each device:
- Best Battery Life - There is no denying that the Droid RAZR MAXX HD will stay alive with more battery life than any other power eater. An exclusive to Verizon Wireless this ginormous HD smartphone will be easy to read and watch HD videos. The next best battery life is the well-reviewed original Droid RAZR MAXX. Release Date: Novemberish.
- Best Big Screen in Little Package - The Droid RAZR M that fits in a hand and still overs a 4.3" will be hands down the favorite. Release Date: This Thursday, September 13.
- Best Deal with Sharing & Parties (AT&T, VZW & T-Mobile) - Samsung frequently invites Samsung Galaxy S III owners to exclusive parties with wireless drink ordering and celebrity entertainment. Amazon.com for a short time has dropped the price fore Samsung Galaxy S3 16GB model in all colors from AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon Wireless to only $99 for new individual and family accounts. Launched in June there have been over 20 million Samsung Galaxy S III smartphones sold worldwide. Reviewers raved over the gorgeous 4.8" Super AMOLED touchscreen, S Beam, faster processor, Android 4.0 ICS, new camera tricks and nifty new software. The best deal we can find from T-Mobile is $199.99 with a new contract from Wirefly .
- Best Cheapest Powerhouse with Unlimited Data Deal - When T-Mobile launched its new unlimited data plan it reduced the price of the HTC One S to free, currently the web-only discount for the HTC One S is $49.99 until 9/23 which is an excellent deal. T-Mobile does not cut the prices of its smartphones as much as other carriers.
- Best Smartphone for Photographers, Wireless Charging & Bright People -the Pure View technology in Nokia Lumia 920, makes it a great choice for photographers(good or bad because of image stabilization. It also offers wireless charging and very bright colors. An added benefit is integration with SkyDrive and Windows products that makes it very appealing to enterprise users.
- Best Known & Recognized - No matter what Apple has for the new iPhone 5, wherever you go, people will recognize the iPhone and you for having an iPhone. Barring price, major drawbacks to purchase are its high theft rate(with high resale value) and inability to remove the battery. If you are feeling a little crazy see iBogacious things you can do with your old iPhone or compare the iPhone 5 to Samsung Galaxy S III.)
In reality, all best smartphones will only be best for a few months until something newer, smarter and better comes out. If you old original RAZR is still working and have no need to carry around a mini-computer with yo whearever you go, you should be fine. The original RAZR was the best cell phone many years ago and it is still the best for those who just want to make phone calls.