At the midnight hour Verizon unleashed its Cyber Monday Deals deals which are looking very good, indeed. The best deal is what we call the double freebie, you can get a free smartphone and free tablet with contracts which we call the LG LG deal, you get a free LG 3 and LG G Pad 8.3 tablet for free in the combo deal.
If its cold, raining or showing, you can still shop Cyber Monday online. In fact, more people (40%) say they plan to shop on Cyber Monday than Black Friday (36%) noted a survey by Verizon Wireless and KRC Research. The survey also found that west coast people at (39%) are most likely to go shopping on Cyber Monday compared to other regions (33% Northeast, 36% South, 36% Midwest) of the country. We night owls in the west do well on getting deals while early birds in the east can get shopping and get the deals early. Verizon Wireless has the fastest XLTE data network and have great coverage over the United States. More survey results appear after the deals.
Cyber Monday with double LG G3 & Pad Deal
- Get a Free, RED LG G3 and get a FREE G Pad 8.3 Tablet (new two-year activation required per device.) The LG G3 is a large 5.5" Quad HD IPS touchscreen with 13MP camera, smooth curved edges, smart keyboard, good call quality and LG memo. The LG G Pad has an 8 inch screen, 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, Q-Pairs to LG smartphones, 5MP camera and XLTE data connectivity.
Other Verizon Wireless Cyber Monday Deals
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – $199 this is a large note taking and web surfing machine. It is like having a table and smartphone and one.
- $30 off Jawbone Up24 - lets you track activity including steps, distance, calories burned and log your meals and track nutritional information.
- Ellipsis 7" Tablet this tablet has a quad-core processor, 3.2MP camera,
- $20 off Garmin VivoFit Wristband- keeps track of the steps, distance walked/ran and sleep times it works with your iPhone or Android smartphone. It comes with adjustable wristbands in two styles. This discount is the highest of the season.
- $150 credit for each smartphone line you switch to Verizon. Bill credit applied within 2-3 cycles.
Buy an iPhone and get $200 off an iPad (New 2yr activation req'd), we thought it was $100 off, $200 is a lot better deal, we have not been able to check on it for Cyber Monday. This deal ended Sunday, night.
- LG G Watch – $99 (after $130 discount) this smartphone works with Android devices running Android 4.3 or higher. You can answer calls, ask it questions, send text messages, set reminders and take notes.
- More Gifts under $100 from Verizon Wireless.
- 10% - 20% off eligible Beats products,(with the purchase of a new smartphone, or tablet. Limit one offer per device purchase.Device & accessory must be purchased in the same order.) It's usually heard to find Beats devices at a discount.
New Device for Kids Too Young for a Cell Phone
GizmoPal $79.99 - GizmoPal by LG is designed for children who are too young for a cell phone. It lets kids make calls from two approved numbers and receive calls two more registered users. A smartphone app allows the parents to locate the child. GizmoPal comes in Blue or Pink with fun sounds. It's about the size of a watch and is worn on the wrist for kids four years or older. Parents who are worried that your child won’t answer can set the Auto-answer feature to prevent missed calls. Parents can receive location notifications at scheduled times, such as when the youngster arrives home on the school bus. Families can add GizmoPal to The MORE Everything Plan for $5 monthly access.
Parents should be forewarned The GizmoPal band hast to be turned on and have a wireless network signal. Locating the band can take up to 2 minutes. The location information provided is an approximate location of the GizmoPal band and results are not guaranteed.
More Cyber Monday Data:
Cyber Monday sales reached $1.75 billion in 2013, making it the biggest online shopping day in U.S. history. Millennials (ages 18-34) are the biggest Cyber Monday shoppers (42%). Millennials, however prefer Black Friday (44%) slightly over Cyber Monday (42%). Adults aged 35054 prefer Cyber Monday (41%) significantly over Black Friday (33%). Other information discovered by Verizon Wireless was:
- 59% have used a smartphone to make Black Friday shopping easier.
- The vast majority of these tech savvy people also shop on Cyber Monday (71%).
Most popular deals on Wireless and Mobile News include Virgin Mobile's super reductions with a free premium headphones, Best Buy SD Card discounts, Cricket Wireless' Samsung Galaxy S5 /smartphone discounts, AT&T smartwatches, Sprint, T-Mobile and more.