Usually Android smartphones with HTC Sense updates are slightly later than other Android phones becuase the HTC Sense has to be update too. FroYo Android 2.2 is faster than previous versions of Android (faster than iPad too) and has close to twenty improvements that include supporting Adobe Flash 10.1, MS support, and a uniifed inbox. ExchangeFroYo Android 2.2 offers multiple e-mail account support, camera improvements, a better browser, and a re-designed calendar. A major improvement is the ability to store apps on the microSD card, allowing for more space for apps as well as USB tethering to use the Android smartphone as a modem.
August 18 is also the ending date for the original Droid by Motorola update. The Droid X update was is suspected for September.
- Droid 2 Review of Reviews.
- HTC EVO 4G Review of Reviews.
- Top Best Droid X (Droid 2 Too?) Tips an' Tricks from VZW.
- Droid 2 Pre-Sale Information.
- Droid 2 Release Date August 12 - How/Why Get Droid 2ed.
- Droid by Motorola Update 2 Android 2.2 FroYo Does Without Tether & Wi-Fi Hotspots.
Droid Incredible vs Droid X.
- Review of Reviews Motorola Droid X.
- Top Ten Best Ways to Save Android an' Droid Battery Life - Tips Review of Reviews.
- Top Incredible, EVO 4G and HTC Aria tips from HTC's Eric Lin.
- Best Top New User Tips for Droid Incredible from Wireless and Mobile News.
- Android n' Droid Apps Page with Best Apps